Sudden Loss of Power!?

No big deal, but still annoying. Maybe someone here knows what this is all about.

Beechcraft Baron (trouble-free plane since Day One in MSFS) on AP (from Granada to Pamplona, if it matters), perfectly normal. IAS about 130 kts. Mixture and prop on auto. Fuel 48%. Then, a gradual loss of power, until plane stalls, dives. Disengage AP, regain control. Reengage AP. after a while, the same damn thing happens.

Back to Main Menu. Try different flight with Baron. After about 10 minutes, same thing happens.

WHY WHY WHY ???

You don't give a lot to go on, but "IAS about 130 kts" is rather low for a Baron unless you're awfully high or at a rather low power setting. What was your altitude? Were you in bad/stormy weather? Were you climbing when this happened? Did you try putting mixture full rich? Did you try leaning? Were you at full throttle?

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I would guess at both alternater switches off or even icing.

I wouldn't expect it to climb very fast at that speed.

It sure sounds odd as you have appeared to have flown it

quite a bit in the past.

You don't give a lot to go on, but "IAS about 130 kts" is rather low for a Baron unless you're awfully high or at a rather low power setting. What was your altitude? Were you in bad/stormy weather? Were you climbing when this happened? Did you try putting mixture full rich? Did you try leaning? Were you at full throttle?

That was at full throttle. As I said, my mixture is set to auto. I was climbing towards FL100 at 500 fpm. Scattered clouds, low winds, no precip. Certainly no icing.