Uninstalling and Reinstalling Today

So, uninstalling and reinstalling today after the SU9, for they broke a LOT with my sim on that update. I don't know what it is, but it seems I have to do so every so often after these updates. Let's hope my issues get sorted out by doing this. I also remembered to empty my community folder before the update, so I know its not because of NOT doing that.....so keeping my fingers crossed.

I had no problem, did not even touch the community folder. Go figure!!

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

I almost feel like I should 'apologize' for having a low-mid range PC and never experiencing a CTD or negative issue from the first install or any of the 9 updates..... so far. I DID however have to upgrade my desktop's capabilities right of the bat to properly run the sim from its original configuration.

Caveat - I have mostly only aircraft and add-ons from the sim's Marketplace, and my Community folder is pretty sparse.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I had no problem, did not even touch the community folder. Go figure!!

I almost feel like I should 'apologize' for having a low-mid range PC and never experiencing a CTD or negative issue from the first install or any of the 9 updates..... so far. I DID however have to upgrade my desktop's capabilities right of the bat to properly run the sim from its original configuration.

Caveat - I have mostly only aircraft and add-ons from the sim's Marketplace, and my Community folder is pretty sparse.

Well guys, my newest problem, engines shutting down after leaving aircraft on Active Pause for more than 10 minutes, started right after the sim update 9 - and it was the Citation Longitude that did it too - one of the default aircraft. Go figure. :( I find that works for me every couple of updates, it somehow corrupts my sim and I have to do a fresh reinstall.