PMDGS 737 for MSFS is getting Ready to drop...

There are YouTube videos as well of people that already have it. I'm guessing they had some kind of early access to it, but they're there.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

My best guess would be after release of SU9. That needs to settle first. Everyone out there showcasing it has either been on the testing team or has early adopter access.

I wonder how you get on early adopter access....I'd love to be on that.

Likely yes, and likely also MSFS oriented influencers who can review the product, and thus promote a good product.

Initially it will have the 800, 900 and 900 ER, with the very recent "scimitar" winglet addon being retrofitted to so many birds. Seems it's saving fuel I guess!

Yes she is!

I'm mildly disappointed my favorite, the 700 and it's short range sister the 600 isn't included, but I think that'll come in addons to come. The upside is the 800 is little different from the 700 other than a few extra seats, but 900 ER gives us a long-haul in a regional package... as these days they will fly across the Atlantic !!

Nice bird. I wish the snow in MSFS looked like it does in that video. Right now snow just looks like water when it hits the windows. But that's a bit OT. I might pass on this one though. My wallet is getting a bit too light with everything that's coming out. Honestly I would love to see a good B727 or DC9 for MSFS. But this PMDG B737 looks nice for those that are waiting for it.

I hope they release the 737-600 quickly, as we really need airliners for small or small gated airports. Two examples, KSAT and KDAY are large airports with small gates.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I hope they release the 737-600 quickly, as we really need airliners for small or small gated airports. Two examples, KSAT and KDAY are large airports with small gates.

But the 700 isn't that bad a size really, can still go to some of the smaller airfields, no?

Ok so the info I posted about which variants will be included and when/how they will be released is seemingly not entirely clear at this time.

Also, it does seem like they will indeed release a -600, and a -700 was seen in a recent video.

If you just want one variant, apparently the price will be reasonable, less expensive than previous versions. What's not very clear is the situation if you want several variants or all versions of the "Next Gen"!

But the 700 isn't that bad a size really, can still go to some of the smaller airfields, no?

I think the -600 is not so much about smaller airfields, but more about doing lots of short flights efficiently. For instance, the winglets are never on the -600 because for those short flights, it creates more drag than fuel savings from stopping the vortices. There's some weight reduction done too, and the seating is meant more for shorthaul routes where you might have several flights a day from a -600.

I expect pricing to be like they did for the P3D releases. One price for one model, and any additional was substantially less. They already announced that if you bought the NGxU between a certain date, they would give you a certain dollar credit toward the MSFS purchase. Pity I bought the NGx and not the NGxU. Oh well. But who knows, we can speculate on cost all day until release.

Ok so apparently the order of release of specific variants will be:

-700, then -600, then -800, then -900. Each expected to be about six weeks apart.

No word about pricing yet, other than it'll be less expensive than previous 737 PMDG products... so that's nice!

PMDG 737-700 gets released on Monday!!

Once all the Next Gen 737's are released, they will start development of the B-777, and the plan after that is to do a B-747... not sure which variant, but I'm guessing a -400 because there's so many of them, so few -800's, and PMDG have done -400's in the past for earlier sims.

There's also a slim possibility of a DC-3 Dakota, owing to a comment some time ago, and a picture of a real one (might be a hint, might not be a hint but just a general love of aircraft!). But they might not bother as there's a seemingly great DC-3 under development at this time.