Riva Yacht Departing Rome, Italy

HA! I want to borrow thet boat! I'm a well known sea- and airman so I know how to handle it. I have many good reviews here. So it's deal? Yes? Thank you. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Thanks! Nice pic btw! :cool:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HA! I want to borrow thet boat! I'm a well known sea- and airman so I know how to handle it. Thanks! Nice pic btw! :cool:

I think a more correct description is you are well known as an airman who keeps ditching perfectly good planes into the sea!

;)

With your record you'd probably find a desert isle in the middle of the Atlantic and run that perfectly good little boat aground. :eek::eek:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

With your record you'd probably find a desert isle in the middle of the Atlantic and run that perfectly good little boat aground. :eek::eek:

Michael

There was a Desert Island in Fs98! :pilot: It was in the Pacific Ocean! Complete with a beached ship, and a skeleton on beach!

Christopher Tarana

There was a Desert Island in Fs98! :pilot: It was in the Pacific Ocean! Complete with a beached ship, and a skeleton on beach!

Christopher Tarana

That doesn't surprise me! Jan has boated in the Pacific as well. The skeleton was probably a member of his old crew.

Yes I remember the aptly named Pirate Beach. Whoever named it obviously had Jan in mind. And it is also proof that Jan once wondered around in the Pacific as well. :eek::eek:

My comment was about that gorgeous Riva yacht in the Med. I'm convinced if Jan "borrowed" it, he'd Run aground on Bonaire whilst looking for The Netherlands. Bonaire was a property of the Netherlands many decades ago and that as close to today's reality as Jan typically gets. ;)

Michael