NH-90 Helicopter

Been playing around a lot with some military AI, recently I got the NH-90, I came with just the metal grey but I wanted to change the SAR (Search and Rescue) version, so I altered the colours and did a bit of my usual fictional on it. She does vertical take-off too, flies nice as well in AI in FS2004.

Edited: Forgot to say this is a Dutch mil version.

SAR 1.jpg

SAR 2.jpg

SAR3.jpg

NH-90 SAR.jpg

Col.

Edited by ColR1948

Hi Jan, yes it probably passed over there but it did leave from DeKooy, I do have Den Helder, I will do some AI around there as well.

As for the scenery, I downloaded a converted version of Orbx, it was OK for a while but it started to stretch and look awful so I looked for something else.

Then I was looking at some of my old disks and low and behold I had FSGlobal, so I thought 'Why not' and I installed it.

So far so good, don't know why I took it off years ago but glad I kept the disks.

Col.

Hi Michael, Yes I have Orbx on FSX but I found a converted one for FS9, a bit tricky to load and it did look OK for a while, then I may have done something I'm not sure but for some reason it kind of got distorted, so like I said above I installed FSGlobal and that looks a lot better, also I don't get the repeat tiles like flying over a giant carpet effect.

Col.