Randoms 23

Nice shots Jan! Having said that, some of us are rather late in keeping noticing various older aircraft.

If it's not too much trouble I and I'm sure others would really enjoy captions to identify your various random shots. That yellow fighter for example reminds me of no I remember ever seeing. It appears to have the earlier non axial compressor turbojet engines but other than that I have no clue about it.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

It's a Gloster Meteor, but I can't tell the right type. I used to have a huge "complete planes file" including all repaints, panels and other whistles, but I was on a damaged disc of my PC-sim. They wereable to recover lots of files already, so perhaps I'll have it back.:)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great selection of aircraft once again Jan! :)

By the way, where is everyone building bunkers or something? Just 4 replies so far in how many days. :rolleyes:

Seems like it's slow everywhere now days!

Anyway you guys stay safe over there. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great selection of aircraft once again Jan! :)

By the way, where is everyone building bunkers or something? Just 4 replies so far in how many days. :rolleyes:

Seems like it's slow everywhere now days!

Anyway you guys stay safe over there. :)

Yes Adam,

I've noticed an overall drop off in posts and responses for a bit now. Jan hasn't even made an unscheduled water landing in days! I don't know if everyone is off on Holiday or what.

Having said that, this time of the year I seem to have so a lot going on outside. And I haven't posted as many flights as often as was my norm either.

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.