Go-Flight set up in MSFS2020

I have 17 go-flight modules. All working. Not 100%, but 90%.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?323510-Goflight-Controls-in-MS-2020

Read through this post, it is possible with out Poly, or FSUICP software. Just use the actual go flight software, newest version.

You have to have FSX installed, and you have to have all of your Go Flight controls programmed for FSX. Then you can start MSFS, and manually start the Go-flight software. I created a shortcut to the GFDevFSX app in the Go-flight folder.....and once you load your actual flight, just click on the shortcut on your taskbar (that is where I keep mine, easy to click on) and all Go Flight modules will light up and work based on how you have them progrrammed in FSX. It sounds a little complicated, but actually it is work the time. Now the big questions is, do you have FSX installed???

Hope this Helps

Hobbitrocks

by the Way - GO FLIGHT the company SUCKS. They just disappeared, and have left many users of their hardware at a dead stop with MSFS. The totally suck as a business

I have 17 go-flight modules. All working. Not 100%, but 90%.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?323510-Goflight-Controls-in-MS-2020

Read through this post, it is possible with out Poly, or FSUICP software. Just use the actual go flight software, newest version.

You have to have FSX installed, and you have to have all of your Go Flight controls programmed for FSX. Then you can start MSFS, and manually start the Go-flight software. I created a shortcut to the GFDevFSX app in the Go-flight folder.....and once you load your actual flight, just click on the shortcut on your taskbar (that is where I keep mine, easy to click on) and all Go Flight modules will light up and work based on how you have them progrrammed in FSX. It sounds a little complicated, but actually it is work the time. Now the big questions is, do you have FSX installed???

Hope this Helps

Hobbitrocks

by the Way - GO FLIGHT the company SUCKS. They just disappeared, and have left many users of their hardware at a dead stop with MSFS. The totally suck as a business

Hobbit -

Do you have the MCP Pro? Does that work with MSFS? I will try your method! Thanks for sharing! I missed my Goflight Gear!!!! Thank you so much for the enlightenment!

yes, I have the mcpro module in my rig. It works as well as the aircraft that I am flying. Meaning that not all aspects work correctly, even if I try and use the auto pilot in the actual aircraft. Still some bugs, but overall still works. There are a couple of jets that the mcpro works great.

Good Luck. If you have any questions please let me know.

Hobbitrocks

yes, I have the mcpro module in my rig. It works as well as the aircraft that I am flying. Meaning that not all aspects work correctly, even if I try and use the auto pilot in the actual aircraft. Still some bugs, but overall still works. There are a couple of jets that the mcpro works great.

Good Luck. If you have any questions please let me know.

Hobbitrocks

I will, thank you sir! So glad I never sold my GoFlight rack. I almost did!