3 Questions !!!!!!

1. If you fly to an airport and shut the plane down can you save it to where MSFS makes that the Default place where it opens up to like in FSX ??

2.Is there a way to accelerate the sim while flying 4x,8x etc ??

3. Is there a replay ???

1. If you fly to an airport and shut the plane down can you save it to where MSFS makes that the Default place where it opens up to like in FSX ?? At this time, no

2.Is there a way to accelerate the sim while flying 4x,8x etc ?? Yes. Hold Shift R and then the PLUS or Minus key

3. Is there a replay ???

Don't think so, but could be wrong
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

You can save your flight anywhere.. either in the air or on the ground. Press Esc so that the sim pauses and the menu pops up. You can then either press the spacebar or the load/save option at bottom of screen. Only drawback is when you reload your flight you won’t be able to change the weather.

I’m sure I’ve read that there is a way to speed up the sim, but I’ve never tried it or looked into it. There is also a replay mode now. Think you have to enable developer mode first

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

FSX never had the funcitonality of shutting down and then starting in the last place when you opened up the sim.

Realize folks - this is the same person that wrote in a prior reply on a MSFS 2020 post, that the "Menu system B.....s and everyone knows it!"

Pressing R + or - works fine, but in the default you had to keep track of how many times you had pushed it, because the rate was not displayed.

There's excellent freeware that fixes this: ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats, which gives you basic flight parameters, including sim rate, in small red letters at the very top of the screen (like the option in FSX, P3D). And you can toggle it on or off.

FSX never had the funcitonality of shutting down and then starting in the last place when you opened up the sim.

Interesting! I never had a problem restarting a "Saved" flight from where I left off.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Interesting! I never had a problem restarting a "Saved" flight from where I left off.

Yeah, but he's talking about landing at an airport and starting from that airport. I never had been able to do that. I could save in mid air, but not at the airport at the end of the flight. Figured, why bother saving it?

There is also another mod which shows your FPS, Sim Rate and OAT, shiftzstats
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Yeah, but he's talking about landing at an airport and starting from that airport. I never had been able to do that. I could save in mid air, but not at the airport at the end of the flight. Figured, why bother saving it?

you are CLUELESS !!!

Realize folks - this is the same person that wrote in a prior reply on a MSFS 2020 post, that the "Menu system B.....s and everyone knows it!"

Realize folks that this person didnt even know about The functionality of FSX LOL