I am going to need lots of Hydrogen, Helium, and anti-gravity matter!!

According to Beechcraft that ought to be 2,545 pounds.

bug.jpg

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Yes it is an apparent bug. I see that all the time after I have completed a flight.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Why are your passengers 340lbs ? That's a LOT, even including luggage.

From what I gather, the average used for flight planning is 190 lbs per person, and 50 lbs of luggage. Which for very light planes might have to be reduced, or take fewer passengers.

Also, are the flight crew... um... REALLY young? And maybe anorexic? Aux tanks with that little fuel?

:confused:

All I know is, in lots of planes, you have the option of carrying more pax or cargo... OR more fuel for further distance.

Your max payload seems... strange. Yea, could be a bug, lots of good numbers, and one really wrong number that throws the whole thing out of whack?

Edited by Herc79

I use 340-360 pounds per passenger because the actual seating accommodates 6 passengers not three, and a substantial load of parcels. 340/2= 170 pounds. Note, the King Air has an actual payload limit of 2545 pounds by Beechcraft website!

MS gave me two small females as pilots. Thus they weigh 112 pounds each!

The fuel is after the flight!

350i seating.jpg

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU