MFS Purchasing Button INOP...Oh MY!

Hello. For the past week my ability to purchase from the MSFS sales button and list of products has resulted in a message... Your purchase is pending, if not resolved by 3/24 please call support. Sadly or laughingly after 4 straight hours on the phone to at least four the "Microsoft advocates" ( Who"s Response ranged from , What is Microsoft Flight Sim? to Call SOBO, only they can fix it since it is their

program (( BTW Sobo was a French company which was bought by Microsoft at the same time roughly as Blizzard.)) No listing for phone or otherwise there. And, wait Ill try to help you excuse me while I talk to my supervisor. Cue telephone holding music, and finally referring me to the TEC group. 4 times I spoke with TEC 4 times to get disconnected after they said Hello. Giggles.

This problem according to the online forum has been happening to many MSFS users. If ANYONE HAS A SOLUTION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. OH AND BEST YET LET THE MSFS PEOPLE KNOW!!!!!!!

Have you removed everything from your community folder and rebooted? Have you updated the MicroSoft Store?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

This problem according to the online forum has been happening to many MSFS users. If ANYONE HAS A SOLUTION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. OH AND BEST YET LET THE MSFS PEOPLE KNOW!!!!!!!

This is in the FAQ's section on the official website: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4484586651932-What-is-the-message-Another-transaction-is-still-pending-Please-wait-a-few-moments-or-contact-support-if-the-issue-persists-

Sign out of your Microsoft Account and your Xbox Account. Re-boot your PC. Sign back in to your Microsoft and Xbox Accounts, then launch MSFS again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I also found a thread about your issue, and it said that when you start MSFS, do not start in administrator mode, just left click on your icon to start it in normal mode. I have to do this myself, so it does work, at least for me.

Intel I7 3770K, ASRock Z77 Extreme4 mb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Nvidia GTX970, Realtek surround sound, 5TB WD Black SATA Drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]