MSFS 2020 Pop Outs / Screen undock..

Purplepyro

So, I have recently moved from FSX and X-Plane and committed fully to MSFS 2020, New hard drives, RAM upgrade, fresh Win 10 Pro install MSFS is now the only software running on this PC.

So far it has gone ok, Saitek and Honeycomb hardware working, Air manager also seems fine on my two touch screens.

...However, I can not ‘pop out’ / undock panel screens on the MSFS to use on my other screens or overlay AirManager G530s ect. I have searched for help on this and everything tells me to hover my mouse over the screen then press the ‘right alt’ / ‘AltGr’ next to the space bar to which I should get a plus symbol. Nothing happens! I have checked this Right Alt/AltGr key is not assigned to anything in MSFS and it is not.

I have tried 3 different keyboards to ensure it is not a hardware button issue.

What am I doing wrong, I hope it is a really stupid mistake on my part as 4 days of frustration and I really want to fly!

To get help with MSFS, I don't think this Newcomer link is a very effective venue. Most of the people that can help you are in the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 portion. I just run one panel, so I don't have any knowledge about your question. Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU