GSX Aircraft?

pomak249

Hi guys looking at buying GSX & GSX Level2 for my FSX, all the videos and reviews ive seen all show passenger jets but does it work with ANY aircraft? Im thinking Justflight HS748, Aerosoft Twin Otter, Justflight DH Dove etc.....?

Any advice welcome

Cheers

Mick

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Hi Mick,

I don't use the product but as it is a test before you buy product you can download a 'demo' version that works with all FSDT addon airports and a few default FSX airports - that should allow you to test it with products you have listed...

I suspect that most features will work with smaller aircraft as most of the vehicles modelled will have some relevance to smaller pax and GA aircraft - such as refuelling, follow me and tugs etc

Or pose your question over on the dedicated FSDT forum...

Regards

Brian

Thanks Brian think i will post this on the FSDT forum as you suggest

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

FYI i did further research and GSX has an inbuilt aircraft configurator which you use to set up any plane you choose, it creates a gsx.cfg which goes in the aircraft folder in FSX. Still undecided at mo so time to try the demo

Hi guys looking at buying GSX & GSX Level2 for my FSX, all the videos and reviews ive seen all show passenger jets but does it work with ANY aircraft? Im thinking Justflight HS748, Aerosoft Twin Otter, Justflight DH Dove etc.....?

Any advice welcome

Cheers

Mick

Yes, although on some aircraft, you won’t see physical passengers, but you’ll get the little van that drops them off, and the luggage van will also make an appearance but again, you won’t see the luggage being loaded.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Thats good to know - i remain undecided at mo tho still collating info

Thats good to know - i remain undecided at mo tho still collating info

I can say it really improved my FSX airport environment ten fold. I was primarily an airline pilot guy, and watching the jetways connect, and seeing passengers for the first time ever boarding and de boarding, made it worth every penny!

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I tried the trial version but it wasnt for me, all the actions isolsted to one aircraft instead of the airport environment which i was hoping it would populate. Glad i didnt buy first!!! Thanks for taking an interest tho guys.

And trying to open exits in FSX!!! What a PITA!!

I tried the trial version but it wasnt for me, all the actions isolsted to one aircraft instead of the airport environment which i was hoping it would populate. Glad i didnt buy first!!! Thanks for taking an interest tho guys.

And trying to open exits in FSX!!! What a PITA!!

Well true, yes, the jetways and such won't operate with AI aircraft. Sorry I forgot to add that.

Yes, although on some aircraft, you won’t see physical passengers, but you’ll get the little van that drops them off, and the luggage van will also make an appearance but again, you won’t see the luggage being loaded.

That's not quite right...

you see a smaller vehicle and the passengers get out visibly and go into the plane.

Well true, yes, the jetways and such won't operate with AI aircraft. Sorry I forgot to add that.

My AI program is Ultimate Traffic Live and all the AI traffic from that program do trigger the GSX jetways to operate. It is necessary to have the "Exits" properly configured for each aircraft used by UTL but once done, the GSX jetways connect to the AI aircraft without issue.