Aircraft cfg paint problem

alex1

Hi Alex.

Please forgive me: I don't like using my email address in forums.

It's best if you just copy the [flightsim.xx] for 705 and tell us the path to the folder that contains the texture files.

D

Hi: D!

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I don't understand where I can send you the files. Is there such a place inside the flight simen? Or do I misinterpret something? Please explain because I haven't done this yet.

Thanks to:

Alex

Hi, I have included the contact information where you can view or download the two files. If you need the texture folder, I'll upload it too, just let me know.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Alex

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F9Znuz4x73L72rzUSv96JLHPv17tBCFE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D7xukKhukfkePK94mPcZp-F-trmrrnD-/view?usp=sharing

[fltsim.1]

title=SBAI_Mi-8T_HuAF_MH86_3304

sim=Mi8

model=8/8T_FT

texture=HuAF_MH86_3304

atc_airline=HUNGARIAN AIR FORCE

ui_manufacturer=SBAI

prop_anim_ratio=-1.52

ui_type=Mil Mi-8T

ui_variation=Hungarian Air Force, MH86, Szolnok, 3304

description=AI Mil Mi-8 model With realistic takeoff and landing designed by Sergey Bunevich\nFlight Dynamics correction by A.Fedotov for AI-Traffic use ONLY!

atc_parking_types=RAMPA

atc_parking_codes==MH86

I'm sorry, Alex.

What I meant was... could you post the aircraft.cfg entry for flight 705, just as you did a few days ago for 3304.

Also, the name of the folder that contains the textures for 705 is probably sufficient right now.

D

I'm sorry, Alex.

What I meant was... could you post the aircraft.cfg entry for flight 705, just as you did a few days ago for 3304.

D

Got it. Thank you:

[fltsim.244]

title=SBAI_Mi-17_HuAF_MH86_705

sim=Mi8

model=8M/a2-pz-lpg

texture=HuAF_MH86_705

atc_airline=HUNGARIAN AIR FORCE

ui_manufacturer=SBAI

prop_anim_ratio=-1.52

ui_type=Mil Mi-17

ui_variation=Hungarian Air Force, MH86, Szolnok, 705

description=AI Mil Mi-17V5 model With realistic takeoff and landing designed by Sergey Bunevich\nFlight Dynamics correction by A.Fedotov for AI-Traffic use ONLY!

atc_parking_types=Mil_Combat

atc_parking_codes=MH86

Is the texture folder definitely called texture.HuAF_MH86_705

Do the textures themselves have the correct names?

D

but anyway, the texture of the other four machines doesn't work either. 701 702 703 704. so i reinstalled fs and these machines don't show anymore for some reason.3301 3304 3305 it works flawlessly.

Thanks to:

Alex

Good evening!

unfortunately this folder does not exist. Only model.8 model. landing. and model.bt, even though I bought the full package from Mr. Sergey Bunevich. And the compressed package title is this: FULL VERSION

Hi.

I think the model and it's folder structure must have been ok because it showed up in Alex's screenshot in post #22.

I'm fairly sure the problem was related to textures. Either the texture folder has the wrong name or, more likely in light of Alex's post #31, the texture files for that model are all incorrectly named.

Judging by the same post, it also looks as though reistallation has messed up the path to the correct model file.

Has flight 705 disappeared entirely now or does the grey helicopter still show up?

D

I apologize. Because of a test, I rewrote the parameters of the 3301 machine, model 705 on, model = 8 / 8T_FT to see how this works, then the gray helicopter was visible. Not anyway. Now the original CFG file is reloaded and still not visible.

I checked the entries in the texture folder and the CFG file, I don't see any discrepancies or signs of an error. But that's just my AMATEUR vision.

I hope we find a solution to the problem.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, FOR THE HELP, AND FOR APPRECIATION FOR THE A LITTLE DRAWN ENGLISH, BUT I DO NOT SPEAK FOR THIS FOR WITNESS WRITERS.

Hi Alex.

This may seem like a stupid question but are the two pictures from the same set of folders?

The texture SBAI_MI-8MT_T.BMP does not seem to be in the correct location.

Post #23 with Aircraft.cfg shows:

..\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\AI-Mi8T_SBAI\

Post #24 with the texture bitmap shows:

..\FS9\SBAI_Mi-8T\

The aircraft.cfg file you posted earlier has a suitable path to a texture file. What files are actually in ..\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\AI-Mi8T_SBAI\texture.HuAF_MH86_705 ?

D

Hi!

Thank you for your answer.

The first image shows the corresponding and the real folder content, the second is just an illustration, the BMP content in the texture folder. Fs is also installed in the correct location. I managed to find out so much that unfortunately the model:

model = 8M / a2-pz-lpg, not in the aircraft folder. And the machine is not in a CFG file either. That’s why the helicopter doesn’t show up anywhere because there’s nothing to handle the texture. I just don't understand why their flight plan is common then?

Or do I think badly?

Thank you very much for your efforts so far: If you have any ideas, I welcome you.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: Alex