pilot avatar suddenly appearing in the cockpit!

Hi

While flying I sometimes get an avatar to appear at the pilot seat and completely block the way to see the inside of the cockpit. Only way to finalise the flight is to fly from outside of the plane. I have no idea why this guy takes my seat and it is very annoying as I cant make it leave the place. Any idea what I could do?

Hi

While flying I sometimes get an avatar to appear at the pilot seat and completely block the way to see the inside of the cockpit. Only way to finalise the flight is to fly from outside of the plane. I have no idea why this guy takes my seat and it is very annoying as I cant make it leave the place. Any idea what I could do?

I've just discovered this fix in a thread over at Sim Outhouse:

In the aircraft folder, open the cameras.cfg file with Notepad.

The first section, [CAMERADEFINITION.0], has the title "Pilot".

In this section, look for the line: NodesToHide =""

Change this line to: NodesToHide ="XMLVAR_PilotHidden"

Save and close the cameras.cfg file.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I've had the same so tried that fix. Unfortunately all it did was empty the cockpit completely (CJ4 no flight crew?) in flight. So I reinstalled Mugz copilot mod I use in other aircraft fine and problem was even worse!

This is with the CJ4 and also the Bonanza. I believe it's a mod problem that might be associated with some liveries and doesn't seem to have much priority so I just fly without a copilot if it happens.