MSFS Marketplace greyed out

After this last update the marketplace text isn't present at the top of the screen and when I go in there the buy feature and download buttons are greyed out. I have researched online and tried everything recommended sign out reboot sign in. Unbelievable. I thought I had a handle on the msfs program lots of aircraft the Reno air race package working helicopters AIG ai working not like I don't know what I am doing but gees. I was going to buy the Bell 47 helicopter. I like getting some of these aircraft through the store easier to get updates but I am a little ticked off at the microsoft and the xbox platform. Anyway enough venting anyone else having issues with the marketplace? I have read it is nothing new but I have tried about everything I found online. I did find the vender for the Bell 47 I can just buy it from them I guess. I removed everything from the community file as well not sure what I might have missed. Edited by usb777

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler