Recovering Jan's King Air from St. Louis

Rupert

Knowing Jan is anxious to get his Green King Air home I've moved it from St. Louis to a site in Kentucky. Based upon his reputation, I won't disclose exactly where. But this flight is from St. Louisville to SDF in Louisville. The weather was unseasonably warm with lots of fronts. But no problems especially when we climbed out and flew VFR on top. Not trusting the low level conditions we opted for an instrument approach to 17R.

As soon this Spring or Summer as Jan comes across with the QM II Queens Grill tickets and a good credit card to buy fuel, we'll be off to deliver his plane back to Europe.

Enjoy! Michael

ADAMB, if you view this series please send me a PM with a PM or other address I can respond to.

1 Copy  Ready to .jpg

2 Climb Out East.jpg

3 Heading East.jpg

4 Looking East.jpg

5 VFR on Top.jpg

6 Westward View.jpg

7 Final to SDF.jpg

8 Over Louisville.jpg

9 On Final SDF Approach.jpg

10 Short Final.jpg

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

A good flight and fine pics. of it Michael. :cool: I wouldn't count on getting much in the way of tickets or a credit card from the miserly noble airman. His credit isn't good at all and any money he does have is gotten illicitly. :(

Larry

Those (the few) who support him, I consider to be against me!:mad: I give you the opportunity to become a life-long member of the "International von Peerhoven Fanclub Worldwide Inc." It's a life changing experience, esp. for me, if you pay for it of course.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice set Michael, for one of Jan's birds, it looks remarkably in good shape!

True enough!! I'm thrilled I saved it before it took a typical Peerhoven salt water bath!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.