Can I run MSFS wireless to a 55 inch TV

Can I run MSFS wireless to a 55 inch TV in another room from my desktop.?
Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

Can I run MSFS wireless to a 55 inch TV in another room from my desktop.?

That would depend on your T.V. capabilities. I use my Sony 75" T.V. with a 20 ft HDMI cable. I hook the cable to my computer when I fly, then unhook it when I am through flying

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

That would depend on your T.V. capabilities. I use my Sony 75" T.V. with a 20 ft HDMI cable. I hook the cable to my computer when I fly, then unhook it when I am through flying

What I mean is..............

Do I have to use a cable or can I cast to TV. ?

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

I mean do I have to use a cable or can I cast to TV wireless.?

I mean do I have to use a cable or can I cast to TV wireless.?

Well, here's my thoughts.

Try it and see :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Hey there MadMav24 ! When you hook the TV to your computer using the HDMI cable, how is the quality of MSFS on the tv? When I hook my tv to my computer via HDMI, the picture quality is all washed out.

My system

MSI GE75 Raider

Intel Core i7 10750H CPU 32 GB Ram

2T SSD HD Geforce RTX 2080 Super

Hey there MadMav24 ! When you hook the TV to your computer using the HDMI cable, how is the quality of MSFS on the tv? When I hook my tv to my computer via HDMI, the picture quality is all washed out.

I game on my 60 inch TV and theres no wash out. Did you check the Picture mode settings on your TV? There will be some presets like Movie, Photos, Gaming, Dynamic etc. Also play with the sliders like brightness, contrast, color, gamma etc.

MSFS 2020 works fine on my Sony 4K UHD. I have no complaints.

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

Guest Robert455

I’ve plugged in my TV before and it works fine. As others said, check settings if it doesn’t look quite right. Also, you may want to reboot so your system reads the TV EDID file so it can send the signals the TV is expecting. Just plugging in a TV or monitor may cause the EDID read but I’m not sure.

As has been mentioned there are wireless adapters that can feed the signal. Casting tends to be proprietary to things like Roku boxes, some TVs, etc, and will depend on your hardware.