I sometimes think Asobo must have a section devoted to throwing gremlins at us.Yesterday I flew normally in the 152.When I switched on today,the selected aircraft was the A320 which I have never,ever selected.When I tried to select the 152,it was not in the hangar.The trees from all over the world had vanished and the grass has been replaced by 12 inch tiles arranged as small pyramids.Has anyone got a clue how to cure this?

The servers have been offline, but they're back online now.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Guest Robert455

And check your settings. Once again, all my assists got set to easy. Anything that upsets the sim seems to do that at least on my system.

You’d think settings that are supposed to be saved and even has a save button would actually persist.

Try repairing the App: Go to Start menu > Settings > Apps & features > Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Click on Microsoft Flight Simulator and then select Advanced options.

Wait for the screen to load (it's scanning the whole sim, so it could take several minutes).

Scroll down to the Reset section and click on Repair: DO NOT CLICK ON RESET! Reset will delete the sim.

The actual repair will take a few seconds and a tick will appear when it's completed.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I also had an issue with opening Content Manager and it was caused by a faulty update to a program in my Community folder. Removed everything and it worked fine. Contacted the developer who had the fix out in 2 hours. All was well after that.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

Thanks for the tips.I decided i would have to empty the community folder and this has recovered my trees,grass,and the Contents manager folder.I had already removed the mods I had installed the day before the problem arose but it did not help.I shall now have to reinstall the 1600 community files in groups to find the rogue.

Maybe try a binary search. This means selecting half of your mods (remember which ones!) and disable the others. If your sim works properly with this half enabled, you know that the problem(s) lie in the other half. If the sim fails to work, disable half of that group and try again. Then enable half of the previously disabled ones and check the sim again. Repeat halving mods in a similar fashion until you are able to identify and delete the problem ones. It can be a long, drawn-out procedure, but it usually is more efficient than randomly disabling by guess-work.