Joystick for FS2020

I'm happy with my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. No issues, recognized by MSFS 2020 100%.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I'm happy with my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. No issues, recognized by MSFS 2020 100%.

I have the same exact joystick as well, zero problems being recognized by MSFS

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Same here, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro is the way to go with FS2020

It is presently at $30 and change at Amazon, a nice change from the outrageous $70 to 90 a year ago!

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

I use a Thrustmaster T.16000M joystick. It uses Hall-effect sensors and is VERY precise; as in, I use a deadzone of zero.

I combine this with two sets of saitek throttle quads. I hope to get some pedals as soon as money allows.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

My Kogitech Attack3 stick wouldn't play well with MSFS, so I got the Airbus one. It worked great out of the box and the only adjustment I made was to reduce the rudder sensitivity a little.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Very happy with my Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS. Version V6/20.

Default mapping at the moment. Ron M

Thrustmaster-Mapping.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Thrustmaster Airbus side stick (TCA I think they call it). Basically, it's the core internals exactly like their T.16000M, but with a redesigned grip shape, and a new set of button shapes. I have both. They are both 100% amdidextrous. The Airbus branded stick is much more pleasing to my hand, where the 16000 seems made for Alienz hands or something.

It includes a hatswitch, and a throttle slider, and mounting holes for putting onto a wood board or something. The top of the stick has buttons on either side, but the Airbus TCA version let's you pick the kind of button you want, either a subdued round "ball" shape, or a very prominent red cylindrical button... just get out your hex wrench and pick what you want on the left and on the right.

If you don't have a stick, go for the Airbus stick if you like the price. If you already have an T.16000m, don't ditch it for the Airbus, as it's basically the same except the shape of the grip, save yer money.