Looking for this plane

This post may read as different, however, here goes :)

I love flying the Piper Arrow by Just Flight. I love the instruments, retractable landing gear, and UNTIL the SU5 update, how it landed itself. I would put in the ILS freq, line up, and the AC would throttle back on it's own, lower the landing gear 2.4 miles from the runway, while I did what I really enjoy doing, looking around from the outside view, looking at the environment, the landing itself.

However, as stated earlier, since the SU5 update that feature was taken out and the Piper Arrow will not land itself. The documentation for it even states it would not control the pitch (it did prior to the patch).

What I am looking for is a plane similar to the Piper Arrow (love the instrument panel), retractable landing gear and has the ability to land itself.

The 172 can do that, however, it has the glass cockpit, which is ok, and it will land itself. Yes, I am looking for the Best of Both Worlds (no, I am not talking about the ST:TNG episode), lol

Does such an AC exist?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality