I have the Logitech Flight Yoke Throttle System. I've tried to program the trim but it won't let me. I have to keep the yoke pulled back about half an inch to fly level. When I let it go back to neutral the plane nose dives.

I'm not sure I know what you mean when you say: "I've tried to program the trim".

There are two ways to "program the trim", both are found at: "Control Options --> Flight Control Options --> Control Trimming surfaces.

There you will find the two ways to set trim that work (and two others that I see no reason for). If you want to use keyboard keys or switches such as the ones on the top of your throttle quadrant, then you assign "Elevator trim up (nose up)" and "Elevator trim down (nose down)" to the keys or switches you want to use.

What I think is a better way, is to use a slider like one of the three big sliders on your throttle quadrant. I use the right most slider for elevator trim (and I have flaps assigned elsewhere); you assign (with the Throttle Quadrant selected), Elevator trim axis (-100 to 100%) to Joystick L-axisX.

The way to check if elevator trim is working OK is to do it on the tarmac before you take off. Watch the trim surface while you change the trim.

Good luck.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

The way to check if elevator trim is working OK is to do it on the tarmac before you take off. Watch the trim surface while you change the trim.

A good visual check is to watch this gauge while cranking on your trim wheel. Set trim to zero before take off.

Hope this helps.

Ron

Trim-a.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Exterior view - and I use the two thumb switches on the right handle of the yoke by the red button for elevator and aileron/rudder trim.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

How do you get those indicators to show?

Depends on personal preference or what hardware you're using.

I use the Keyboard END key to toggle between exterior and interior view. The HUD view is managed here: General>Camera>Chase Camera>Instrument Heads-Up Display (HUD) On/Off

Ron

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

I have to keep the yoke pulled back about half an inch to fly level. When I let it go back to neutral the plane nose dives.

While you call it a trim problem, it sounds like it could be a problem with the 'neutral' position on your controller. You go into the Controls and then the section for your controller. Find the primary flight controls and then a series of adjustments will be displayed. Have your yoke at the neutral and then go thru the X-axis adjustments to get the flat zone for the neutral position to be in the right place

Hope this helps.

The elevator adjustments may also be a way to compensate for this.

--->>> Pat

My trim buttons are assigned 6 and 9 by default.

Thrustmaster-Mapping.jpg