Ground vehicles in the way

Is there a way to get the ground vehicles and push-back thingy to move out of the way. Sometimes, especially with smaller aircraft (BN-2 for example) one can taxi out forwards but there is often a van or fuel tanker in the way. Can I somehow signal that I want them to shift?!

Just honk your horn!

sorry :)

Seriously though, I don’t think there’s anything you can do other than reduce the amount of vehicles in the settings. Maybe they’ll improve it sometime, but there are probably more important things to fix first.

I can imagine it’ll be other aircraft getting inthe way once it’s released on Xbox!

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Well, yes, except that Microsoft hasn't installed horns in the aircraft!!

As it is, they could at least leave a tell-tale pool blood on the tarmac to show where I mowed down the push-back driver! Or a mighty explosion where my wing has chopped through the fuel tanker. Where's the realism? Come on, MS.

For ground vehicles try reducing the amount in the Options settings - mine is at 25% and I rarely get vehicles in the way. Same thing goes for personnel.

As regards the pushback cart, it can be removed by editing the aircraft.cfg file, but has to be done for each aircraft. Open the file with notepad and scroll down to the "SMALL_PUSHBACK=1", change 1 to 0 then save the file. It probably also works with larger aircraft but on the basis I'm more likely to need a pushback I've left those alone.

Edited by terrylawdinn

I just run 'em over...

Fortunately, the sim doesn't count them as objects that would otherwise damage the aircraft. It's annoying, to be sure, but since most of my time is spent in the skies, I don't let it bother me too much.

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

This is the kind of stuff the new xbox people are going to see as bugs and heap a lot of criticism on among other things. I am not a "gamer" and flight sims are all I do but it was funny to watch the cyberpunk bug comedy vids that came out. Kids can be brutal and they will have no reference to past sims. Ya we all know how good this sim is but look out ASOBO I think you have some incoming on the 27th.