This thread was all fine before I stepped in. The reason it was fine was all of you were attacking one individual and everyone was totally happy with this. The second someone else steps in to stop the bashing suddenly the thread needs to be shut down. lol

I have read his other posts. They tell you nothing about him. They certainly don't tell you he is a troll and then this gives you every right to attack him.

If you don't want to help him because you have suspicions, don't. You have no rights beyond this.

I guess people see attacking as two different things. People know what are expected of them who have been members of this forum for quite a while, when asking for posts, we all post our system specs. Heck, mine are in my signature so I wouldn't have to do it asking questions over and over again.

This user does NONE OF THAT to help people who may try to help him, and quite frankly, that is quite trollish. He says thank God he still has his FSX? He can use it! No need to announce his departure in these forums to whatever sim he wants to use, these forums are NOT an airport.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

I guess people see attacking as two different things. People know what are expected of them who have been members of this forum for quite a while, when asking for posts, we all post our system specs. Heck, mine are in my signature so I wouldn't have to do it asking questions over and over again.

This user does NONE OF THAT to help people who may try to help him, and quite frankly, that is quite trollish. He says thank God he still has his FSX? He can use it! No need to announce his departure in these forums to whatever sim he wants to use, these forums are NOT an airport.

From my experience here, most users barely know how to turn their PC on let alone understand their hardware or where to find all the technical information regarding their PC. It is difficult for people who have little PC knowledge. PC's can be very overwhelming and when finding they have an issue, very distressing as they have no idea how to go about rectifying the problem.

Give the benefit of the doubt or just stay out of that particular thread. It's the mods job to determine trolls is it not?

Mark Daniels