Using Way Points

ColR1948

The center of the ai rendering range is your aircraft position just to be clear.

If the ai ships have a wake effect you might be able to see them at the higher altitudes if the sun flare is not blocking your view and haze is not present or very minimal.

Ai aircraft can have long hauls without intermediate stops in the ship ai flightplan. I assume ai ships will follow the same path and be rendered within the ai range from the user aircraft just like ai aircraft.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If the ai ships have a wake effect you might be able to see them at the higher altitudes if ... haze is not present.

That has not been my experience. I approach the carrier having set almost zero visibility and still see the wakes and smoke effects of the carrier and its support fleet through the white. Very unrealistic.

Steve from Murwilllumbah.

@Ronzie: Obvisdouly I haven't be clear enough. AI ships don't move like AI aircraft. Of course they could, but I don't think that someone likes to have flying ships!

Ship traffic need an AFD like this:

14251737737_b533d888c7_b.jpg

Apron path can be extended up to fifty miles in one direction. Reaching this distance AI ship traffic ins't shown anymore. Best you try and convience yourself!

Bernard

Archived