Beechcraft G36 struggles

I installed the G36 improvement mod and was set to fly from KSEA to KBOI. I kinda loaded up with fuel a bit to make sure I got there without cheating (I’ll learn about fueling eventually).

Wow, but it was a STRUGGLE to climb and get my airspeed up, which kept dipping dangerously to stall speed after FLC wasn’t doing a good enough job despite locking in ideal climb airspeed.

What gives? What I was experiencing doesn’t seem to come close to the numbers I read in the PoH.

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

I don't know which airport is KSEA and what it's elevation is; but if it's quite high perhaps the mixture is too rich? You also mentioned that the plane was loaded with fuel (and perhaps simulated baggage and fuel?); did you check if it was overloaded or perhaps not balanced? What about icing, how was the weather conditions?

Lastly, did you try without the mod? Perhaps the mod screwed things up?

These are just a few random ideas off the top of my head. I hope something helps.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide