Where Is Airport Info???

We are 7 months into this, and I have yet to blunder across means of discovering info about destination airports. Like runways, ILS frequencies, etc.

It was easy in P3D. (You went to Map and clicked on the airport; all was revealed.)

Thanks all,

Mac6737

I use Little Navmap all the time with FS2020. Not only can you setup precise flight plans, name your waypoints instead of trying to find out what WP1, WP2 and so on are, but it gives you all the info you want on airports... and it is a free add-on thanks to Alex Barthel!

What's not to love?

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

The Welcome Map is pretty complete you can choose routes origin destination Sids Stars, the only lacking as you say are the nav aid ils frequencies

shame, i guess the guy that planned it was only thinking GPS flying

But maybe in future they will add the frequencies indeed an info that is much needed

While external programs such as littlenavmap are nice, it would be great to be able to have complete flight plan info in-game

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

You must choose ILS flight to be able to choose sids and stars, and its all right below the departure and destination airport in the Flight Planning menu. Don't forget to choose high altitude or low altitude airways as well. Tip: If you are flying to a major airport, zoom in and see where the AI Traffic is landing and you can select that runway for your arrival as well, and best appropriate Star for yourself.
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.