increase sim speed 2x-4x-6x

I asked this question before and the answer was to hit the r-key then press and hold the the control key + or - on the number pad. This did not seem to work. Any other ideas?

The correct answer is to go into Controls and see what you have Rate set to on your keyboard. I believe the default is "r" and the my Increase/Decrease Sim Rate are "=" and "-" . Search by Name for rate and you'll find those 3 keys. You can reset to anything you want.

I asked this question before and the answer was to hit the r-key then press and hold the the control key + or - on the number pad. This did not seem to work. Any other ideas?

I have to HOLD the "R" key and use the + or - key on the number pad at the same time.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Mine works this way.

1. I press the R-key.

2. I HOLD the ALT-key and press + on the Number Pad. I press it 1, 2, or 3, etc. Make note of how many times you press it.

3. To get back to normal speed, I press R-key, and then HOLD ALT-key and - on the Number Pad.

4. The ALT-key on the right does not work on mine. Nothing happens whenever I press ALT-key on the right. So, I use the ALT-key on the left.

5. It works for me on a Logitech MX Wireless keyboard.