Class Echo Shakeprint Simulations

Are there any users of Class Echo with MSFS2020? I have just assembled one and installed it with minimal effort and it is incredibly powerful for controlling most aspects of flights. https://shakeprint.com/ Really a quite an amazing device, runs with Nextion 4.3" screen and t ouch screen, plus an Arduino Mega2560. Be interesting to have a forum discussion from users. One topic that interests me are the interactions with logitech units and the honeycomb Alpha yoke and Throttle units.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

So... 'about' $200 USD with the necessary aftermarket parts?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I paid $100 but I had an arduino 2560 laying around, just a Funduino, they are fairly cheap and the nextion is not too bad but yes perhaps $200 totoal, compare to several instruments it can replace.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

That is the class echo on the video

• 1 year later...

After 1.5 years of use with Class Echo from Shakeprint, I have to say that this little autopilot/plane manager device has been my constant companion on most IFR flights and has been a godsend to those if us that do not like fiddling with mice. It has performed flawlessly throughout and to prospective buyers I would add that the only twist in the story over the past year or two has been the difficulty of obtaining Mega 2560 Arduino boards.

I learn new and interesting ways to use this little controller and with the full digital touchscreen interface it remains an absolute gem of a device at a very reasonable price.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/861158855/class-echo-microsoft-flight-simulator?click_key=b68f7f11753d38639f6baef59f92d30417ce2b08%3A861158855&click_sum=aa2cda1c&ref=shop_home_active_3&crt=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zu1NOyz3So. and this remains as a great intro video.

Thx to mdamstel below for the youtube link.