Taking Request's for PC-7 Custom Repaints

boomtisqwerty

Sup guys. From now on, I will be taking requests for custom liveries for the Tim Conrad PC-7. By custom I mean things like: Whatever colour you want, any text you want on it e.g. names, companies, schools, etc. Just PM me the colour, any patterns, name (if you want it on there), tail number and any other little details. You can expect these to take up to a day for the most detailed ones and anywhere up to half an hour for just painting it a different colour but it of course depends on the complexity of the livery you want. If you want an extremely complicated repaint like display teams, they will obviously take longer. When finished I will either PM them back to you or upload them to the site. Can I also just add that none of my paints have those 'blurry textures' when you look at them from an angle and that I do have good experience repainting planes (it was just extracting them that I couldn't do). So message your requests in ASAP. .:TEXTURES ARE DESIGNED FOR FS2004 BUT MAY WORK IN FSX:. Thanks,

Ryan

Screenshot Red Arrow PC-7.jpg

This is the fictional Red Arrow paint I am working on. Nearly finished!

Screenshot Yellow and Black PC-7.jpg

And my finished Yellow and Black Livery. Think this one looks quite snazzy!

Archived