C-46 "Seaboard World" Rotterdam-London (FSX)

Almost overlooked this fine post, Jan! You sure squeeze every penny out of freeware! :confused::)

Oh, by the way, thought you'd like to see a picture of our latest family member, Rudy.

He belongs to my brother-in-law and is still biting everything in sight. :rolleyes: — Bob

Rudy.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Almost overlooked this fine post, Jan! You sure squeeze every penny out of freeware! :confused::)

Oh, by the way, thought you'd like to see a picture of our latest family member, Rudy.

He belongs to my brother-in-law and is still biting everything in sight. :rolleyes: — Bob

[ATTACH=CONFIG]177299[/ATTACH]

Now that beats any airplane pic on the forum! One of my neighbors has 2 Tollers...got to play around with them a bit on Saturday. Fantastic dogs!

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Awww! They look so happy :) I miss having a dog. My last dog was a Boxer....miss my Dutchess every day :(

Sorry to hear that Joe, I can imagine you miss your Boxer! :(

Tollers always behave VERY well as you know (with their Toller boy friend, just as we wanted to hop into our cars to go home. As usual. Sigh!)

Dirty Tollers.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look at those dirty kids! Sir Peerhoven, that is child abuse...haha! Well, the Tollers love the water and mud, don't they? My neighbor is a big duck hunter and takes his Tollers on hunting trips quite frequently. Such smart and well-behaved creatures :)

There is nothing better in this world than the unconditional love of a 4-legged fur baby :)

Archived