CLS A340-500/600 VC windows are grey!!

Horacios

Installation of the product is straightforward enough. Insert the DVD in your drive and the self-executing installation program starts. It will even find FSX for you, which is cool if you’re like me and your installation is non-standard. The software though is not without bugs. DX 10 users will find when they launch the airplane for the first time that the windows are grayed out in the virtual cockpit. The problem is easily fixed, if you know what to do. Users must go to the Just Flight web site, find the Technical Support links for the A-340 and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There you will find a link for a patch that fixes the window problem. Considering that the software has been in release for more than a year, this should be written into the DVD. Once the patch is installed, the view out the windows works fine.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Zippy, As always, you try to help everybody!! I like that!!!, and, thank you again for your help this time, thanks to you, now I can enjoy the view again!!, and what is more important, I can see the rwy for the landing!

Thanks again,

Cub51:)