Where is the list for all the airports

I don't believe there is a 'list' per se. Just use either the Search function or rotate the globe and pick and area? The globe can be rotated by your mouse and also zoomed in using the mouse wheel to see local airports at that location.

An actual list of the 37,000 airports now available in the sim would be pretty cumbersome? You can safely 'assume' that just about every recognized airport, paved runway or grass strip, on the planet is represented.

Edited by chicagorandy

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Except KPHG and U64.

KPHG is a significant airport in Phillipsburg, Kansas. It gets considerable corporate traffic. It has two paved runways, the longest about 4,500'.

U64 is the largest airport in the Canyonland area and serves Monticello, Utah. It has a paved 6,000' runway.

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Closest I have found is the 'raw_cities.txt' list located:

\MSFS 2020\Official\OneStore\asobo-vcockpits-instruments\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Shared\Map\CitiesGenerator\

There are a few other files with additional info but this had what I was looking for but it hasn't updated since initial install.

Guest Rockcliffe2

An actual list of the 37,000 airports now available in the sim would be pretty cumbersome? You can safely 'assume' that just about every recognized airport, paved runway or grass strip, on the planet is represented.

There are dozens of airports in northern/Arctic Canada missing

There are dozens of airports in northern/Arctic Canada missing

:);):D:o:rolleyes::pilot:

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx