floating butte monument valley

Just installed the freeware Moument Valley addon and it is vastly better than the default in MSFS2020, however I noticed something amis off the starboard wing, the butte in the new sceneryappears to be floating above the default, has anyone else spotted this anomaly and if so how can it be corrected?

I remain of the opinion that the VERY BEST add-on to this sim for now is PATIENCE.

IMHO there are more than ample experiences for users of the Basic software to enjoy as Asobo works its way through the bugs and continues working with aftermarket developers in the process.

the time for custom add-ons is a ways down the road if you want to stay as glitch free as possible...... in my honest opinion.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx