Dead Zone for controllers?

Hi! I haven't figured out how to set up toe-brakes. For a slider controller like toe-brakes or throttle you would like to have a dead zone at the beginning or the end of the stroke, and be able to shape the curve.

Here the dead-zone is in the center of the stroke. Then new (whatever the called it) setting seems not to handle this, it just limits the range seen from the 50% mark.

DCS users will now what I'm talking about.

Funny that developers cannot see the strong points of other sims.

Another great thing in DCS is that you can press a joystick button and you will jump to any assigned command.

The brakes are a major annoyance for me but I seem to have different problems from yours. I don't see a need for a dead zone, when I push on the brake I want that brake to activate right now; I also don't want a "curve" in braking power, linear would be fine with me if I could get that. The sensitivity settings for my Saitek pedals are overly complex IMO, I don't understand what half of them do.

As it is, the brakes on the light planes I fly in the sim are not very effective, I get about a quarter of the braking power I want. When I turn around on a runway I usually wind up making a big arc on the grass adjacent to the runway. In a real plane, stomping on a left or right brake while going slow will make the plane turn on a dime. Do it with any speed and you're in a ground loop.

Then there is the ever present huge major nuisance that whenever the plane stops, the parking brake energizes, making taxiing a juggling act where I don't dare to let the plane slow down too much or I'll be back fumbling with the buttons again.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Having similar fun trying to get the toe-brakes to work as IRL but I've only just got the pedals so still finding my way around them, (not least getting a good "working" position at my desk!) Make sure you're using the correct key-bindings as apparently there has been some messing about - mine got changed. On the T.Flight Hotas4 I use R-Axis Y- and X-

But I've never had the parking brake come on automatically, has anybody else? What aircraft are you flying?

It's just me? The parking brake automatically comes on every time any aircraft comes to a stop for me.

I'll look around for a setting that's doing it since it doesn't happen to everyone.

The bindings are obvious, just operate the brakes while at the sensitivities screen.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.