The stuttering is still there and I have the bucking on the a320 default. In answer to the other question about the cj4 I downloaded the zip morning and place it in the community folder, now would that show as a livery for the cj4 or will I still o ly have default cj4? As for the longitude I only have the default longitude.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CJ4 liveries are entirely separate to the Working Title CJ4 mod, which has "workingtitle-aircraft-cj4" as the filename. There's also the FlyByWire A32NX mod, and the Longitude mod, which you can download from these sites:

FlyByWire: https://flybywiresim.com/a32nx

CJ4: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/cj4-v0.8.1

Longitude: https://flightsim.to/file/3655/asobo-cessna-citation-longitude-flight-dynamics-modifications-project-version-1-0

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Sorry Tim I'm a little confuse. I downloaded the working title cj4 from the link you post and unzipped the file and placed that file in the community folder. When I load the program and select the cj4 the default one is there and in the liveries and thats the only one there

The working title mod changes the gauges and handling, not the appearance, as stated in the readme which comes with it. The other two mods do the same.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If the sound is being affected now, it's not the CJ4 mod that's causing it. More likely it's your graphics settings and FPS rate which are too high for sim to display and play sounds at the same time. Try setting your Global Rendering Quality to Medium with no other tweaks and if you have anything overclocked in your BIOS, return it to standard/normal.

Well there's another update due tomorrow, maybe that'll fix it for you.

Something new after the update, the cj4 with the mod applied in the community folder, when you access the cockpit view you get a view of the nose gear from the inside of the plane, any cockpit view you choose the same gear view from a different angle. If I remove the mod views return to normal.

" tell me what % it is using inflight? "

That would have a lot to do with what kind of CPU, what the graphics settings are and over what kind of terrain at what altitude.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

My story: I entered MSFS from the beginning through the XBOX $1 option. I have a system which resembles a tub of quicksand. I5 - GTX1050 - 8GB no SSD KB/Mouse only. So flying MSFS was from the start a struggle, but with every upgrade it got just a little tiny bit better. But after the last upgrade I entered a dream. I was a different person, I flew a C208, took off from NZWN, made 2 roundtrips in marginal weather and the'Van' flew silky smooth from take off to beautiful flared dead centerline landings. This is a 200% improvement, for me I'd say they are at an 85% point now when it comes to manual GA aircraft flying. So in my truly humble opinion and with full respect to other posts I say that when I can have a fantastic experience with my 'totaly pinched' system the fundamentals of MSFS seem to be right now. Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

The post above is why I can't u derstand why before two upgrades back the small one my was performing as described above on ultra settings, after the small update the sim stutters so bad you can't hardly use even with settings on med. It still stutters bad, the update today didn't help anything, in fact the longitude is now missing from my hangar.

mj: High 20s is better that I would have expected.

I'm getting about 24fps with a much faster graphics card (cpu is running about 10%) but most of my settings are high or ultra.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

mj, it just happens that I have an i7-2600K system with a GTX 1060 graphics card in it, it's my old system that I haven't sold yet. My 1060 is the 3GB version.

So I flew around the Salton Sea and was getting about 30fps out of it, all my settings are low.

Just like with the 1080ti above, GPU was at 99%, but with the 2600K, CPU usage was about 25%.