FS2020 New Aircraft

Hi, Still on FS9 and eyeballing FS2020.

Got about 70 flyable aircraft in FS9, from jets, props to vintage and mainly focus on flying (good scenery is a great asset, but not essential).

So, having said this, will I benefit from FS2020? Can I upload new aircraft, some vintage (to name few, Connies, Caravelle, Trident, Concorde, Tristar, MD11, BAC111, DC4,6,7, Howards, Junkers, CASA, B707 and so on...). Even better, can I transfer these from FS9 to FS2020?

Any thoughts appreciated,

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Some FSX aircraft can port over to msfs 2020 using Legacy Importer at Nexusmods. The Calclassic DC-6 and 7, FSX DC-3, and Convair 340/440 will work but not the Constellations, Lodestar, or Convair 580. You don't get a working panel and you have to edit the aircraft file to add more h.p. for take off.

I just got started with L. I.so there may be many more that will work.

dl72020.jpg

Stick with FS9 you will be much happier.

Please don't think I'm being rude, but as I too am very interested and fly with some of the same vintage kites (having flown with them as a passenger back in the day) and seeing how good msfs seems to be, why stick with FS9 or ,in my case, FSX?

Some FSX aircraft can port over to msfs 2020 using Legacy Importer at Nexusmods.

Will that work with helicoptors? I have several Virtavia models I want to port over.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Asobos road map says helicopters not until 2022. That could mean as late as December 2022. :(

If there is a mod out there somewhere, I wouldn't care how bad the physics are as long as it hovered and was reasonably controllable.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro