Advice on a new Graphics Card

I am looking at working backwards, Will buy a New graphics card, Looking like a Radeon 5700 and i will see what happens with my CPU.

I think now its going to be better to wait until after the new year, Graphic cards are now hard to find and expensive. Its how much can i throw at my Sim

One thing I should mention.. I also use three screens which is a lot more demanding. I get much better FPS etc if I switch to just one screen.

If you do get the 5700 in the new year, I’d certainly look into getting a new psu as well.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I am looking at a 3 screen set up using iiyama prolite e2409hds, I have 2 e2409hds and looking for a 3rd second hand. They are Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080

Getting a decent PSU isn't going to be expensive Corair have a 750 for £90.

I will avoid the CPU unless i need to, But i can use any parts that i am replacing on building up the dell XPS to keep or to sell on.