KORD-O’ Hare runways bumps- Why are they there? Killing my landings

This program streams hugely greater amounts of data than X-Plane. It isn't that I fault your running 4K, but maybe reasonable settings and turning off "Phorgrammetry" would work more consistently than gritching in the forums about a problem you create!

What a crappy response. I too have the same issue as the OP. I am running an AMD Ryzen 7 3800 with 32GB of Corsair RAM at 3200 mhz. I have a Radeon RX5700 GPU. And the program is running on an M.2 NVME drive. I have AT&T Gigabit 1000/1000 Fiber internet. I doubt very seriously that the problem is with the OP's computer or internet connection. And neither is my equipment faulty.

I don't have an answer as to why this issue is occurring. But I do get upset when you constantly are on this forum chastising people that do have problems. The always "Well mine doesn't do that" doesn't really help.

If you are running 4K then your coimputer is likely the problem., The Ryzen 7 3800 isn't a particularly strong processor for this program, in that the program can only use a few cores and the individual cores on an AMD processor run slower than the Intel versions.

What is wrong with telling someone to run reasonable settings for their processor. At 4K, you can probably mix medium and high settings without issues. Like the OP, you may need to turn Photogrammetry off in dense scenery areas. It obviously isn't your internet connection or storage media.

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU