New controls settings help

Hi, i need some help with tuning the controls sensitivity, before the update you had 2 sliders and now 4, but what is the right way of setting it up? How should the line look like to be correct? How to make them less-sensitive?

35a72bf70727c672568bdc2a5188ee28907eb710_2_503x500.png

With the new curves (?) there is no correct setting. You can make the near-center segment less sensitive, but when your controller hits the dogleg you get a sudden overcontrol. Therefore, it is best not to set the sensitivity too low (-50). I'm finding between -30 to -40 is safer. The curve needs to be smoother as it was earlier but is not currently achievable.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

With the new curves (?) there is no correct setting. You can make the near-center segment less sensitive, but when your controller hits the dogleg you get a sudden overcontrol. Therefore, it is best not to set the sensitivity too low (-50). I'm finding between -30 to -40 is safer. The curve needs to be smoother as it was earlier but is not currently achievable.

I`ve never come across a controller that benefits from a 0% Dead Zone. Change that first...

Different controllers will have different responses, so it has to be set match your control device.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU