FSX Planes in P3D ver 2.3

RodTod

Zswobbie - my wasting time comment was not directed at you. If you are happy with what you have - that's ALL that matters. The answer was meant to point out that if his system could run 2.4 it could run 2.5 so why waste time installing the old.

As to 1.4 - it's like FSX - no longer supported nor developed but that doesn't mean it's not a usable product.

Still not sure I'm making my point clear here -

there are several types of add-ons for P3d:

NATIVE - developed for P3D

SUPPORTED - developed for FSX, works in P3D and supported by developer

NON SUPPORTED - developed for FSX, works in P3D but NOT supported by developer

PROHIBITED - developed for FSX, may or may not work in P3D but is specifically NOT licensed for use.

IMHO, using the first three and asking for support here is fine.

Using prohibited product is up to you but we will not provide support, or condone discussion of methods to install.

Whether you, as an individual purchaser, choose to follow the respective products EULA is your decision. Worrying about the men in black is your issue.

All I ask is that whatever you do, keep it to yourself.

Main reason is that we do not allow it on Flightsim - secondary reason is then I have to deal with bunch of posts raining fire and brimstone on the user.

And on that note - shutting this one down. Let's all go fly. :)

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived