Sarasota consultant?

I joined under husbands name for him. Mick is very plane savvy, but not computer savvy. I am computer savvy. He is Ex Air Force Pilot. We owned a 206 for 30 years and flew all over western N America, based In Palo Alto California and groveland ca. Now in Palmer Ranch sarasota. Also had an rv6. Mick medicalled out and I’d like a sarasota consultant to help us buy a pc and fsx and set it all up and be our tech support. Anybody?

I live in the area and would be glad to consult. Been using flight sims for twenty years but not one real flying lesson.

Check out XForcePC channel on you tube this will give you some good ideas about the type of PC, yokes etc. They also sell PCs specifically geared toward flight sims along with other necessary hardware.

Problem is getting your hands on any of this stuff right now. Everything seems to be low to no stock right now.

I joined under husbands name for him. Mick is very plane savvy, but not computer savvy. I am computer savvy. He is Ex Air Force Pilot. We owned a 206 for 30 years and flew all over western N America, based In Palo Alto California and groveland ca. Now in Palmer Ranch sarasota. Also had an rv6. Mick medicalled out and I’d like a sarasota consultant to help us buy a pc and fsx and set it all up and be our tech support. Anybody?

Hi, Retired Air Force here, been a flight simmer for 27 years. I pulled up Sarasota & see it's in Florida & close to Tampa which is the home to Jetlinesystems.com. I don't know if i can say this on the forum, if not this will be pulled. Jetline is a flight simulation computer builder and they are based in Tampa just North of you. I have been using their flight sim computers for many years and I can't say enough about them.