UK 2000 Scenery issues DSA Xtreme

tyhorse

Hello,

Before I get shot, I am awaiting on UK2000 verifying my request to join their forum, but it's been two going on three days now, so I thought I would ask here for some help if it's available.

I bought the Doncaster Xtreme download (full) and basically I don't get the airport. From what it looks like with a quick view from the microlight, it has the "base" photo scenery, as in you can see the cars in the car park and the aprons and such are in the correct position, but there are NO buildings what so ever. And also the aircraft that are at the pan are the FSX default yellow and white ones, most definitely the Thomson ones the screen shots promised.

It looks as though the airport is on top of the VFR Scenery I use which is the Just Flight series. In the scenery options I have even unticked everything possible only leaving Doncaster and the UK2000 Objects one ticked. But nope it still doesn't show up.

Is there a trick I'm missing here? Can anyone possibly help me out?

Much thanks,

Tyler

i5 4670k 3.4GHz OC 4.1GHz

8 Gb Ram

Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce OC rev.2

Win7 Home 64bit FSX Accel

Not sure what to suggest here Tyler. I have several UK2000 sceneries and use them with the Justflight VFR scenery fine.

If you email Gary (Summons) at UK2000, I'm sure he will help. He is a good Guy and supports his customers well. Norman (at same site) is also pretty helpful too.

I'm surprised you are not getting a response from their forum as they are usually quite efficient.

In the mean time, I would suggest having a go at reinstalling Doncaster and read the instructions carefully again in case you've missed something (e.g. recommended settings).

What you are describing does seem strange though. Perhaps double check where the scenery is installing to and that it is following the correct FSX path for where you have your FSX folder located. UK2000 scenery I think installs to the FSX root directory rather than the scenery folders (I've moved all mine so can't remember for sure).

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Archived