Microsoft Flight simulator 2020

Hi, I bought the premium edition from the microsoft store and it only has two planes. The TBM930 and Cessna 152.

I don't want to reinstall because the last time I did it said my code was already used. I had to purchase it again.

Any ideas or info on this. Thank You

have you not received any updates? check the Market Place just to see if they ended up in there with a free tab on them... that's just a thought good luck.....

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

You have actually paid for it twice? You shouldn’t have done that or had to do that. You can download/reinstall it as many times as you want & even on different machines (but you can only run one copy at a time)

What’s the code that’s been used? I’ve never seen a code.

How are you downloading it? When you login to the MS Store & click the three dots (top right) you should see “my library” where you should find Microsoft Flight Simulator.... Digital Ownership... Microsoft Flight Simulator:Premium... etc

You should install the first one (not premium) then digital ownership if I remember correctly.

The premium package will automatically install.

I have the premium deluxe but I’m sure it’s the same.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

@daspinall...the only update available for free is the Japan one. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

@g7rta I bought the standard version through amazon. I'm not sure if it was through steam or microsoft store. It had a 25 character install code. I flew it once and my mother board gave up on me. Replaced that and tried to reinstall but it said my code had already been used. 2 weeks of fiddling and I just decided I want to fly so I bought it again. Ouch, still hurts. It's working great but only two planes. Haven't checked the addded airports yet. It's been very frustrating, however I'm happy to see folks like ya'll taking time to add a helping hand. I checked microsoft store three dots and Japan was the only free. I hope to figure it out, but I'm going to go fly my two planes for a bit. Thanks both of ya for helping me. Tom

@daspinall...the only update available for free is the Japan one.

This is incorrect. There are now loads of free scenery and aircraft addons at several sites including flightsim.to (the most extensive), msfs.addons, and the scenery library here at Flightsim.com.

@cobalt and Kx5c. I finally got it. Thank You, Thank You. I was going to marketplace and Japan was available. I finally downloaded it and it threw me into content manager as Kx5c said. It was all there. Thanks for the help and hopefully it will help others. It has been two weeks, I feel like a dumba**. Thanks Tom

All you had to do was the following :-

1) Open the Microsoft Store app on your system.

2) Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and click "Downloads and Updates"

3) Click "Get updates" and then the "Update all" button. Wait for all updates to complete before moving to step 4.

4) Click "All owned" from the left side panel and then click "Install" or "Launch" on Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Once you enter the code its registered your MS account and you can use it as many times as you like but you can only run one copy at a time ie if you installed on another PC.

Is there a chance you can get a refund on one of the copys? I would try.