When will MSFS have part 121 Equipment?

Gentlemen

Only the B787 has shown up as a part 121 aircraft. The cockpit socks, as demonstrated by the strobe light at the top of the Vertical Stabilizer, the 747-400 cockpit etc. as per my Father-in Law who flew 777's for a very large American air carrier.

in retrospect, I flew FSX for over 10 years, and had fun doing it although I fly F/O on 767's for a major supplemental carrier.

Can I expect additional large aircraft in the near future?

Samantha

Edited by rick

I 'suspect' the good folks at Asobo and Microsoft have given greatest immediate priority to fixing all the bugs and glitches customers have been finding and reporting while at the same time seeking to create new content.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Well the only guide we have at the moment is what PMDG have stated, that it is likely to be late on next year before we could see a complex (study level) version of one of their passenger tubes in the game. Maybe Aerosoft or Just Flight will come up with something a bit earlier, but unlike previous versions where developers could update their existing fleet fairly easily, seems FS20 is a whole different ball game.

Personally I want a DC10, Tristar and 707 in there, but accept I may be waiting a while.

Vern.