start the engines & taxi it?

You can even start on the runway when you select your departure airport form the world map (in fact the runway is the default option)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Are you trying to land on the runway? Your question isn't very clear, so we can't be as helpful if we don't understand the problem?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Suggestion

In the Main Menu Screen once it starts

Go exploring on your own.

Use the mouse and try clicking in everything you see on the screen to see where it takes you, thats the best way to memorize and get to know with the new layout

Forget how it was in FSX, its a new sim

Explore it

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

I would also recommend the manual which Sofly have produced. It is very thorough, good reading and will also point out things that you might not find yourself by just trial and error.

For instance with real world live traffic enabled you can click on a flight, see their flight plan and save it to use for yourself! Theres some cool stuff in this sim and plenty to explore. Enjoy

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk