MSFS with external cockpit

I like to fly with the Solopanel from VirtualFly. In FSX and P3d there is a keyboard command (W) to get a full front view. I cannot find a front view for MSFS. Asobo and Microsoft do not answer this question.

Maybe it is not possible in MSFS, the only command (ESC) gives a view but behind the aircraft with other info on screen.

Am I missing something?

No, it’s not available as a standard view yet. What others are doing is moving their viewpoint as far forward as they can, so that the cockpit is no longer visible. They then save this position as a custom view. I haven’t tried it myself but others have.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Thanks for your reply. As far I know are all cockpit makers having this problem. VirtualFly asked for a solution also but no answer. It is a fact for me that MSFS is not compatible with cockpit builders. I like the scenery in MSFS but for the rest there are a lot of errors. For the time being I like to stick with P3d.