Sensitivity settings

Er - is it just me or has the Sensitivity Option been bust. The option is there for my rudder for instance but the only option is DONE. No slider. Seems to be true of all the Thrustmaster axes.

I noticed because suddenly every time i put my foot on the rudder pedals it triggered wild gyrations. Something I had cured with the Sensitivity setting.

same here, I calibrated in windows again but no luck

It could be intentional

by allowing sensitivity settings MS was getting lots of ticket issues of control problems and they would never be able to tell if user messed up the sensitivity

They will leave it unavailable for time enough to make sure controls work well across all brands and maybe later on when they will reinstate the feature to allow user preference?

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

did you repeated the windows calibration? does it recognize pedals in joy.cpl ?

Appreciate the input but it’s not my first Windows rodeo. The issue is the removal of the Sensitivity tuning in the patch. Tuning axes to our particular individual physical requirements is pretty much a basic expectation for a sim. It worked fine up until yesterday evening and it’ll be fine when they eventually get round to fixing it.

I use a Thrustmaster HOTAS 4 and so far everything thing I've tried can't stop the yoke from jerking and pulling hard to the right. I've made adjustments in the sensitivity settings to no avail. It just sits there and twitches to the right. Is this a problem on my end or Microsoft's? It worked great with P3D beforehand.

Jack T.

MSI Z370 SLI Plus, i7-9700k, 32 Gb DDR4 3600 MHz memory, PNY RTX 4070Ti