Liveries not showing up since new patch

Yes, it’s the same for everyone. I haven’t sorted mine out yet, but I’ll be wiping everything at the weekend anyway (upgrading pc)

check out these posts in the official forum...

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/update-wipes-out-mod-liveries/273556

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Great update. Now I've lost the A320 neo jetliner completely. I now have only 2 airliners to choose from. How can I solve this problem? Surely I won't have to install the entire game once more from the beginning? How can they release an update like this? It's not an update for me, things for me are now worse than they were before installing the update.

the work around is empty the Community (copy to another dir) folder, start the game, start a flight, close the sim, add your personal files to community

this was already happening before the patch with Neo Mod updates, everytime they updated the airbus it was not enough to add it to community, you needed to delete the previous MOD, start the game with a clean default airbus and only after this close the sim and put the MOD in community

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Cheers Kapitan, I’ll try that.

(although I’ll need to do a full install at the weekend when my new motherboard & cpu arrives :) )

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Mine too are back, in fact I hadn’t even noticed LOL

Just happen to spot another livery while back up at EGNM.

Regards

Steve