Custom Way Points

Hello,

Way point Issues:

I set a way point as an arrival.

It shows the purple (or white) indicating as set.

once in flight mode the GPS lines are not there anymore. ????

Also, How do you set custom way points in between the routes once departure and arrivals are set?

You can add custom waypoints by left mouse click , then ADD , after you have set departure and destination. However if your waypoint is too close to the existing track it doesn't work. Your custom waypoint needs to be well away from the route shown between your departure and destination otherwise the left click just highlights your gps track.

Hope this makes sense.

This is all on the world map before you fly of course.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can add custom waypoints by left mouse click , then ADD , after you have set departure and destination.

Just to add - this needs to be an existing waypoint on the world map, you can't create a user waypoint (yet).

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Just to add - this needs to be an existing waypoint on the world map, you can't create a user waypoint (yet).
Not so, you can click anywhere on the world map to create a custom waypoint as long as it is away from your planned gps track as I stated above.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

My mistake, I tried it but I must have been too close!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64