The freeware A320neo is getting better and better!

I have done this, but when I load MSFS and goto the planes, I can only find the default 320... I'm sure Ive done something wrong but I don't know what that could be...

This is where it is on my PC...

C:\Users\amber\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\A32NX

I have done this, but when I load MSFS and goto the planes, I can only find the default 320... I'm sure Ive done something wrong but I don't know what that could be...

This is where it is on my PC...

C:\Users\amber\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\A32NX

what do you have inside that /A32NX ?

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Have they overcome the issue of the default plane not having your flight plan in the FMC, when reloading a saved game?

I appreciate your claim, but its not an "autopilot" issue. Its a problem with the save/load sim parameters.

And I dont know about others but I had never interrupted a flight. When I start i finish, if i need to stop for something I pause.

So if you noticed that the save/load doesnt provide the same gaming experience of allowing to continue a previously saved flight...wait for the fix and fly from begining to end in the meantime.

Surely that is a "normal" way to fly also

Hope they fix this so you can recover saved flights

Kapitan

here is the screenshot of that folder... [ATTACH=CONFIG]221762[/ATTACH]

it looks correct

whats the name of the zip file you downloaded?

must be the "master" name on it

i say this because there was another with the name flybywire that was in the site and it didnt work

Note: have you closed the sim and restarted?

some people add the file to Community with the sim open, that doesnt work

Kapitan

That is the current file name @ flybywiresim.com. I'll see if they have a forum so I can ask them. On a side note I have just tried the default 320 and managed to get the AP to work for about 10 mins before it showed me where the ground was.... I'm sure it was operator (oops) error but its fun learning. The flight was fron KORF to KJAX using high alt airways....

That is the current file name @ flybywiresim.com. I'll see if they have a forum so I can ask them. On a side note I have just tried the default 320 and managed to get the AP to work for about 10 mins before it showed me where the ground was.... I'm sure it was operator (oops) error but its fun learning. The flight was fron KORF to KJAX using high alt airways....

yes, they have a forum at Discord and at the site in the "Issue" tab you can raise bug related report

Kapitan

Works fine in mine

As I said, do the following, close MSFS then start again and chose another default plane, and only then chose the Airbus

just to be sure, this is not needed always, maybe to clean the previous default Airbus from memory and read the Community MOD first

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan